About the Trust
Our mission is to connect the coastal communities of West Wales with their maritime past through accessible experiences on Tall Ships. We wish to increase wellbeing through sailing opportunities for underrepresented and marginalised individuals and groups.
Widening Access to Tall Ships
As part of our commitment to widening access, we raise funds to bring Tall Ships to West Wales and host accessible and affordable inter-generational events so that local communities can experience time afloat on the Milford Haven Waterway and at sea.
Facilitating access to Sail Training
Our Tall Ship community programmes offer short trips, day sails and local voyages as stepping stones towards accessing a full Sail Training sea voyage.
The future: 5 strands
- Tall Ship Community Sails
- Seafair Haven – Lawrenny Small Boat River Festival and Parade of Sail Hobbs Point Festival
- Seafair@home – online maritime education programme
- Seafair@thebeach – environmental awareness events focused on marine plastic pollution in Pembrokeshire
- Sail Training voyages – opportunities for local people
We would like to thank our sponsors: